Transportation from Wolli Creek can be described as:
No matter where you want to go, there is a quick and easy connection.
Walking, riding, driving or flying, Wolli Creek offers unrivalled accessibility.
With the on-site Wolli Creek train station, it is a quick five train stops to Sydney’s CBD and only one stop away from Sydney Airport.
Adjacent to the Princes Highway and close to the M5 motorway, Wolli Creek has direct access to the city, the west and Sydney’s spectacular beaches.
- 10km to Sydney CBD
- On-site Wolli Creek station – two train lines
- Only 5 stops to Sydney’s CBD and 1 stop to Sydney Airport
- One stop to Hurstville – Sydney’s real Chinatown
- Direct bus to University of New South Wales – one of the country’s leading universities
- Adjacent to city and suburban regular bus routes
- 2km to the M5 motorway
- 7km to Westfield Eastgardens
- Walking distance to the International terminal – about 20 minutes